An attractive detached bungalow within easy walking distance of town centre, the property occupies a private site, with vehicular access to the rear and potential for extension or outbuilding (subject to necessary approvals).
Offering a high level of convenience with a range of amenities and The People's Park on your doorstep, it can be purchased with no forwarding chain, and benefits from two well proportioned bedrooms and two reception rooms.
- Hallway with Cloakroom and Storage Hotpress.
- Lounge with tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining room with fitted storage.
- Kitchen includes range of units.
- Rear Hallway with Boiler House off.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Shower room with white sanitary ware and cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up.
- Double glazed windows – mainly uPVC.
- Two Storage Sheds to rear.
- Laid in lawn with evergreen hedges.
- Gated vehicular access to rear.
- Mature lawns and yard to rear.
- Within walking distance of schools and town centre.
- Almost immediate to The People’s Park.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Hotpress and Cloakroom off. Access to loft.
Lounge 4.09m x 3.30m (13'5" x 10'10") :- Tiled fireplace and hearth.
Dining room 3.35m x 2.62m (11’0” x 8’7”) :- Fitted storage.
Kitchen 3.91m x 3.00m (12’10” x 9’10”) :- Includes range of cream units. Stainless steel sink unit with double drainer with splash back tiling. Granite effect worktops and up-stands. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Chinese slate tiled flooring. Larder cupboard off.
Rear Hallway :- Chinese slate tiled flooring. Boiler House off.
Bedroom 1 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9’9")
Shower room 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11") :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Shower cubicles. Panelled walls and ceiling.
Front :- Laid in lawn with concrete walkway and tiled entrance porch.
Side :- Gated vehicular access to rear. Parking area for numerous vehicles.
Rear :- Concrete yard. Laid in lawn. Fully enclosed with evergreen hedges and wooden fencing.
- 900 SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation - £857.80
- Long leasehold assumed
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.