A stylish detached new build home positioned on a spacious yet low maintenance site with generous off street parking, detached garage and road frontage.
Built to the highest of modern standards, the property is bought with a superior turnkey finish with a wood burning stove unit, cottage style oak internal doors,choice of high end kitchen, and choice of tiled and carpeted floor coverings. together with a 10 year CRL warranty for peace of mind and a high energy efficiency rating (Grade B) to help with running costs.
Superbly located on the edge of town and convenient to local schools and shopping amenities Ballymena town centre, Ballymena Railway Station and main commuter roads all within easy reach via the Ballymoney Road.
A superior new build home for the more discerning of purchasers seeking well proportioned living accommodation with a high standard of finish, personal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
Please contact our office for further details.
• Hallway with painted staircase and oak hand rail.
• Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
• Lounge with Marble fireplace and cream stove unit.
• Kitchen/Dining/Living area with bay to rear.
• Kitchen offers choice of high end units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• Open Landing with Hotpress off.
• Three Double Bedrooms.
• Master Bedroom with En-suite.
• Bathroom with luxury suite and quadrant shower.
• Engineered oak internal doors throughout.
• Choice of floor coverings throughout.
• White ‘Hockey Stick’ architrave and skirting.
• Oil fired heating with zoned thermostatic controls.
• Ornamental hardwood fascia and soffits.
• Black seamless guttering.
• Cream uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
• Grade B Energy Efficiency Rating.
• 10 year Global Home Warranty.
• Garage with roller door.
• Positioned on low maintenance site with road frontage.
• Gardens laid in topsoil, with extensive parking.
• Convenient to local schools and main commuter roads.
Hallway :- Painted balustrade staircase with oak hand rail and Newell posts. Choice of tiling.
Cloakroom 2.32m x 1.30m (7’7” x 4’3”) :- Includes lfwc and whb with chrome accessories.
Lounge 6.00m x 4.40m (19’8’’ x 14’5’’) :- Marble fireplace surround with cream wood burning stove unit, with natural clay brick inset and hearth. Choice of carpet.
Kitchen/Dining/Living area 5.99m x 5.03m (19’8” x 16’6”):- Includes choice of high end units in ‘L’ shape. Range of double sockets , with internet point and aerials for wall mounted television. Choice of tiling. Bay window to Living area, with Upvc doors to rear patio area..
Utility room 3.60m x 1.70m (11’10” x 5’7”) :- Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Choice of units and tiling.
Open landing. Walk in Hotpress off. Access to partially floored loft. Choice of carpet on stairs and landing.
Bedroom 1 4.40m x 4.37m (14’5” x 14’4”) :- Double aspect to front. Choice of carpet.
En-suite 2.40m x 2.07m (7’10” x 6’10”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with white speckled ‘Mermaid’ board. Choice of tiling.
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.71m (12’5” x 12’2”) :- Double aspect to rear. Choice of carpet.
Bedroom 3 3.56m x 3.00m (11’8” x 9’10”) :- Double aspect to rear. Choice of carpet.
Bathroom 2.79m x 2.46m (9’2” x 8’1”):- Luxury suite includes white ceramic lfwc, vanity whb with marble effect units, and free standing roll top bath. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with white speckled ‘Mermaid’ board. Choice of tiling.
Detached Garage 6.63m x 3.71m (21’9” x 12’2”) :- Roller door.
Front :- Laid in lawn, with walkway.
Side :- Parking area form numerous vehicles. Access to rear.
Rear :- Flagged patio area, with lawns. Enclosed with wooden pillars and fencing.
• 1600 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £TBC
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.