Although currently formatted as a 2 bedroom bungalow, this charming home offers the potential to be used as a 3 bedroom, and would suit a range of purchaser from those downsizing to the first time buyer, or the small family. Minutes walk from Ballymena town centre, local schools and Ballymena railway station, the property is positioned on a private, low maintenance site with off street parking and storage garage.
- Entrance Porch with tiled flooring and glass door to Hallway.
- Lounge with aspect to rear.
- Family room, with tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen includes range of eye and low level Country style units in white.
- Two bedrooms, one with built in storage.
- Bathroom with three piece suite.
- Oil fired central heating system with dual link up.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Storage Garage.
- Generous off street parking area to front.
- Gated access to rear, fully enclosed with lawn area.
- Minutes walk from town centre and local schools.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Porch :- Tiled floor. Glass door to Hallway.
Lounge 4.24m x 2.90m (13’11” x 9’6”)
Dining room 3.30m x 2.90m (10'10" x9'6") :- Includes tiled fireplace and hearth. Built in storage.
Kitchen :- 2.84m x 2.67m (9’4” x 8’9”) :- Includes a range of eye and low level Country style units in white with chrome. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit. Granite effect worktops. Polished white brick effect splash back tiling to units. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden flooring. Panelled ceiling.
Bedroom 1 3.85m x 3.28m (12’8’’ x 10’9’’) :- Includes tiled fireplace and hearth. Ceiling cornicing.
Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.92m (10’10” x 9’7”) :- Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 2.36m x 1.27m (7’9” x 4’2”):- Includes three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Electric shower over bath. Half tiled walls.
Fully tiled walls.
Storage Garage 4.32m x 2.82m (14’2” x 9’3”)
Front :- Gravel parking area. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Flagged walkway.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Laid in lawn with gravel walkways. Fully enclosed.
• 750 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £702.87
• Long leasehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.