A stunning detached chalet bungalow with a high specification finish, this remarkable home offers a high standard of modern living, with an eye catching open plan Living/Kitchen/Dining area one of the main features, complimented by a bright and contemporary finish throughout. Set within a small cul-de-sac of homes, No 5 occupies a private, enclosed site, with an aspect to the rear over the rolling hillside. Minutes drive from the recently upgraded A26 road network to Belfast and The North Coast, Cloughmills village and its range of amenities are within easy walking distance, making this a convenient spot for those with young families.
• Entrance Hall with solid wooden flooring.
• Cloakroom with white ceramic lfwc and whb
• Lounge with wood burning stove unit.
• Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining.
• Kitchen includes range of hand painted units.
• Landing with spotlights and Hotpress off.
• Three Bedrooms, Master with mirrored slide robes.
• Bathroom with shower and free standing roll top bath.
• Solid oak internal doors.
• uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
• uPVC fascia and soffits with seamless guttering.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Pressurised water system.
• Fully alarmed.
• Wooden Shed with light and power.
• Decorative stone parking area to front.
• Manicured lawns to rear, fully enclosed.
• Aspect to rear offering views over hillside.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
Entrance Hallway :- Solid wooden flooring.
Cloakroom 2.36m x 0.91m (7’9” x 3’0”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Lounge 5.03m x 4.14m (16’6” x 13’7”) :- Solid wooden flooring. Wood burning stove unit with brick effect tiled inset and granite hearth. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining 7.18m x 4.83m (23’7” x 15’10”)
Kitchen includes range of eye and low level Chestnut units hand painted in Stone with glass displays. One and a quarter bowl ceramic sink unit with white granite effect worktops and up-stands. Built in gas hob and electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan and splash back, with glass hood. Plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. Italian porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights. Ceiling cornicing. uPVC patio doors from Living area.
Bedroom 1 4.06m x 2.97m (13’4’’ x 9’9’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted mirrored slide robe.
Bedroom 2 3.12m x 3.10m (10’3” x 10’2”)
Bedroom 3 3.58m x 2.69m (11’9” x 8’10”) :- Eaves storage.
Bathroom 2.44m x 2.36m (8’0” x 7’9”) :- Luxury suite includes white ceramic lfwc and whb, with free standing roll top bath. Chrome accessories including retractable shower attachment to bath. Quadrant shower cubicle with Italian porcelain tiled flooring. Italian porcelain splash back tiling to whb and fully tiled flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Spotlights. Velux window.
Space for Garage (subject to necessary approvals)
Wooden Shed with light and power.
Front :- Laid in lawn with flagged walkway. Decorative stone parking area.
Side :- Access to rear. Flagged walkway to Seating area, laid in decorative stone.
Rear :- Laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Enclosed with wooden fencing. Aspect over surrounding hillside.
• 1250 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £806.23
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.