• Entrance Hall with ceramic tiled flooring.
• Storage Room with shelving.
• Lounge with reclaimed brick fireplace.
• Kitchen includes range of Country style units.
• Two Bedrooms, both carpeted.
• Bathroom includes white three piece suite.
• Pine internal doors, architrave and skirting.
• Upvc double glazed windows.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Enclosed to rear with patio and decking.
• Communal parking area and green area to front.
• Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
• Convenient to upgraded A26 commuter road.
• Located between Ballymena and Ballymoney.
• No forwarding chain.
A refurbished mid row bungalow on the edge of Dunloy village, this attractive home is finished to an excellent standard throughout and requires little or no attention. Positioned on an elevated, low maintenance site, the front offers an aspect over the surrounding countryside taking in the Corkey Hills, with the rear laid in flags and brick pavia patio with a decking area, all fully enclosed. A comfortable walk from a wide range of village amenities and a short drive from the recently upgraded A26 road network, this well presented home will appeal to both first time buyers and private investors alike.
Entrance Hallway :- Ceramic tiled flooring. Panelled ceiling.
Storage room 2.64m x 1.24m (8’8” x 4’1”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Shelved storage. Access to loft.
Lounge 4.50m x 3.43m (14’9” x 11’3”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Reclaimed brick fireplace with natural stone hearth and beam mantle. Pine ceiling cornicing.
Kitchen 3.68m x 2.87m (12’1” x 9’5”) :- Includes range of Country style eye and low level units in cream. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Granite effect worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker and fridge. Ceramic tiled flooring. Panelled ceiling. Shelved Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 3.94m x 2.61m (12’11’’ x 8’7’’) :- Picture rail. Ceiling rose.
Bedroom 2 3.12m x 2.61m (10’3’’ x 8’7’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.44m x 1.65m (8’0” x 5’5”) :- White suite includes lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Half panelled walls. Chinese slate mini tiled flooring.
Front :- Laid in lawn with flagged walkway. Enclosed with wooden
Rear :- Flagged yard with brick pavia patio area. Laid in decorative stone with mature shrubs.
• 700 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £402.74
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.