- Entrance Porch with original tiled flooring.
- Hallway with tiled flooring and balustrade staircase.
- Lounge with reclaimed brick fireplace and multi fuel stove unit.
- Dining room with aspect to front.
- Study, could be used as Bedroom 5.
- Kitchen/Dinette includes range of units in oak.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing with Mahogany handrail and Hotpress off.
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
- En-suite Shower room with contemporary sanitary ware and shower cubicle.
- Bathroom includes recently fitted contemporary suite with shower cubicle.
- Solid wooden internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Hardwood double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up.
- Fully alarmed.
- Self contained Annex with access from inside house or outside.
- Lounge with tiled fireplace and hearth to annex.
- Kitchen/Dinette with range of units to annex.
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe to annex.
- Bathroom with three piece suite to annex.
- Generous gravel parking area to front.
- Private access from Dreen Road via pillared entrance with gravel driveway.
- Plot set on approximately 1.5 acres with extensive lawn areas.
- Gravel Parking area for numerous vehicles to rear.
- Detached Double Garage with light and power.
- Boiler and Store.
- Raised lawn area.
- Located less than 4 miles from Ballymena.
- Convenient to A26 commuter road network.
A prominent detached home on a mature site of some 1.5 acres, this modernised property is in excellent condition and covers 2150 sqft (approx.), incorporating a four bedroom family home and self contained annex, well designed for use as part of the main home, or as separate living accommodation with potential for a ‘B and B’, holiday let, office space or ‘granny flat’. Occupying an elevated position above Cullybackey with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, there are a full range of amenities within walking distance, to include schools, churches, restaurants and shopping amenities. Main commuter roads and Galgorm Resort and Spa can all be accessed by bypassing the village centre, similarly Portglenone, Ahoghill and Glarryford. Perfect as a modern family home but with massive potential, 49 Dreen Road offers a taste of the countryside in a highly convenient and sought after location. Please contact our office for further details.
Entrance Porch :- Original tiled flooring. Glass door to Hallway.
Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Mahogany balustrade staircase.
Lounge 5.16m x 3.56m (16’11’’ x 11’8’’) :- Bay window. Reclaimed brick fireplace with flat beam mantle, slate tiled hearth and multi fuel stove unit. Back boiler heating hot water and radiators to main house only.
Dining room 3.25 x 3.07m (10’8” x 10’1”) :- Aspect to front.
Study 3.17m x 2.69m (10’5” x 8’10”) :- Could be used as Bedroom 5.
Kitchen/Dinette 4.47m x 3.17m (14’8” x 10’5”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in oak. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite effect worktops. Tiling to units. Integrated dishwasher. Space for ‘Range’ style cooker. Extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Pine panelled ceiling. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility room 3.17m x 1.78m (10’5” x 5’10”) :- Includes low level units in oak. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Landing :- Mahogany handrail. Hotpress off.
Master Bedroom 4.22m x 3.56m (13’10” x 11’8”) :- Oak laminate flooring. Oak French glass door to En-suite.
En-suite 2.06m x 1.52m (6’9” x 5’0”) :- Recently fitted white contemporary suite comprising vanity whb and lfwc with chrome accessories. Double chrome heated towel rail. Shower cubicle with power shower. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights.
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.28m (10’9” x 10’9”) :- Pine laminate flooring. Fitted pine wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.28m x 2.95m (10’9” x 9’8”) :- Oak laminate flooring. Fitted oak wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 3.20m x 2.97m (10’6’’ x 9’9’’)
Bathroom 2.97m x 2.46m (9’9” x 8’1”) :- Recently fitted white contemporary suite comprising vanity whb, lfwc and bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Shower cubicle with power shower. Fully tiled walls. Gun metal floor to ceiling radiator. Spotlights.
Two Private Entrances from outside, with another from the Hallway of the main dwelling.
Hallway :- Cloakroom and Hotpress off. Access to loft.
Lounge 4.47m x 3.35m (14’8” x 11’0”) :- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Back boiler providing hot water to annex only.
Kitchen/Dining 4.57m x 2.97m (15’0” x 9’8”) :- Includes range of units in oak effect. Stainless steel sink unit with tiling to units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer and cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan.
Bedroom 3.35m x 2.97m (11’0” x 9’9”) :- Built in wardrobe.
Bathroom 2.29m x 1.85m (7’6” x 6’1”) :- Three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath Chrome accessories. Half tiled walls.
Boiler/Storage House 2.44m x 1.83m (8’0” x 6’0”)
Detached Double Garage 6.45m x 5.56m (21’2” x 18’3”) :- Up and over doors. Light and power. uPVC fascia and soffits. Alarmed.
Front :- Pillared private entrance with gravel driveway. Extensive lawn area. Enclosed with evergreen hedges.
Side :- Extensive lawn area. Enclosed with evergreen hedges.
Rear :- Gravel parking area for numerous vehicles. Raised lawn area. Enclosed with evergreen hedges.
2150 SQ FT (appox)
Approximate rates calculation - £2,058.72
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.