Superior detached home presented to a high standard throughout, benefiting from a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom. Positioned on extensive and private site located at the end of a sleepy cul-de-sac in Beech Drive, just off Frys Road. Within easy reach of main commuter roads offering easy access to Belfast, North Coast and within walking distance of Ballymena town centre.
Don't hesitate to contact our office to arrange internal inspection or if you wish to discuss further.
- Entrance Hall with solid wooden flooring.
- Lounge with ‘Adam’ style fireplace.
- Recently fitted kitchen with built in hob and oven.
- Dining area with double doors to lounge.
- Landing with Hotpress off and access to loft.
- Three Bedrooms, all with built in storage.
- Contemporary bathroom suite with fully tiled walls.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Attached Garage with up and over roller door.
- Parking area to front with access to side and rear.
- Enclosed to rear, with lawn and flagging.
- Located at the end of Cul-de-sac of Beech Drive.
- Close to town centre and local schools.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Hallway:- Storage under stairs.
Lounge 4.2m x 3.7m (13’8” x 12’1”) :- Solid wooden flooring. ‘Adam’ style fireplace with tiled hearth. Double doors to Dining area.
Kitchen/Dining Area 5.74m x 3.00m (18’10” x 9’10”) :- Recently fitted kitchen with range of eye and low level units in cream. Built in hob and oven. One quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Stainless steel extractor fan with glass hood. Built in fridge. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recently laid laminate wooden flooring in Kitchen. Dining area with solid wooden flooring. Spotlights to kitchen.
Landing :- Hotpress off. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3.68m (12’8” x 12’1”) :- Built in wardrobe and drawers.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.00m (12’1” x 9’10”) :- Two built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom 3 2.7m x 2.32m (9’6” x 7’7”) :- Built in storage.
Bathroom 2.34m x 1.99m (7’8” x 6’6”) :- Recently fitted bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor, benefiting from white three piece suite with shower above bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Vanity whb. Electric shower. Spotlight.
Attached Garage 4.9m x 2.9m (16’0” x 9’5”):- Plumbed for washing machine. Up and over door. Electric in garage.
Front :- Tarmac parking area. Laid in lawn. Aspect to green area.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Tarmac sitting area. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Fully enclosed. Patio area.
• 1120 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £887.00
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.