A stunning detached family home within one of Ballymena’s most popular locales, this spacious residence offers floor space of some 3000sqft over two levels, on a private, mature site of roughly 1/3 of an
Renovated and refurbished throughout, the current owners have taken exceptional care to retain the original character of the property, combining many original features with more modern twists and conveniences to create a practical, flowing home, of course finished
to an exacting standard.
Well located within a sleepy cul-de-sac off the Galgorm Road, it is rare for a property of this calibre in this location to come to the market, immediate to Ballymena Academy, with Ballymena Railway Station and town centre a short walk away. Galgorm Golf Course and Galgorm Resort & Spa are close by, whilst commuters can avail of the nearby road networks to easily access Belfast, Aldergrove International Airport and The Causeway Coast.
Please contact our office for further information.
• Entrance area with double doorway to Open Hallway.
• Open Hallway with solid oak flooring.
• Lounge/Dining room with Bay windows giving aspects to garden.
• Family room includes Adam style fireplace.
• Kitchen includes bespoke hand painted units with appliances and Aga cooker.
• Inner Lobby with ‘Travertine’ tiled flooring.
• Utility area with range of units, plumbed for washing machine.
• Downstairs Toilet.
• Inner Hallway with solid oak flooring.
• Bedroom 1 with fitted bedroom furniture.
• En-suite includes classic sanitary ware with marble tops, and shower cubicle.
• Bedroom 2.
• Bedroom 3 with built in wardrobe.
• Open Landing to first floor.
• Study/Games room with fitted shelves and luggage storage.
• Bedroom 4 with eaves storage.
• Bedroom 5 with built in storage.
• Shower room with corner shower cubicle and vanity unit with marble tops.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Detached Garage with up and over door.
• Set on private, mature site of c. 0.3 acre.
• Pillared entrance to asphalt driveway, bordered by mature hedges.
• Pedestrian access to rear, with well maintained mature gardens.
• Paved patio area to rear with mature gardens, fully enclosed.
• Off street parking area to front.
• Well located within cul-de-sac of only 5 homes.
• Immediate to Ballymena Academy.
• Within walking distance of Ballymena Railway Station and town centre.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
Entrance Hall 13’6 x 7’0 (4.11m x 2.13m) :-Partially glazed with Travertine tiled floor, double doors entering to;
Inner Hall 14’7 x 10’3 including staircase (4.44m x 3.12m) :- With solid oak flooring, cornicing.
Lounge/Dining Room 29'5 x 12'11 not including bays (8.97m x 3.94m) :- With triple aspect and glazed door to garden, fireplace with wooden surround and granite inset, slate hearth with inset coal effect gas fire, 2 bay windows with views over garden, cornicing, lighting on dimmer switch.
Family Room 17'7 x 11'4 (5.36m x 3.45m) :- Fireplace with painted surround with brick inset and coal effect gas fire, oak flooring, cornicing, views over garden, TV point.
Kitchen 14'4 x 11'8 (4.37m x 3.56m) :- Solid hand painted kitchen with inglenook, mantel and cupboards either side and including tiled splashback, 2 oven Aga, glazed display cabinet, larder cupboard and integrated fridge freezer, inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, pelmet above, granite work surface, plate rack, integrated NEFF dishwasher, Travertine tiled floor.
Partially glazed sliding door opening to;
Inner Lobby: Wainscotting, Travertine tiled floor
Utility / Pantry Area 7’9 x 6’9 (2.36m x 2.06m) :- Including low level units with space for washing machine, 1 ½ bowl sink unit, tiled splashback, range of high and low level units including display cupboard, high level glazed display unit, wine rack, Travertine tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 4’5 x 4’1 (1.35m x 1.24m) :- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, wainscotting, Travertine tiled floor.
Two doors to exterior to either side of lobby.
Inner Hallway :- Double hotpress, shelved, double cloaks cupboard, solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 1 14'4 x 13' (4.37m x 3.96m) :- Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, cornicing, TV point.
En-suite 11’11 x 6’3 (3.63m x 1.90m) :- Comprising vanity unit with marble top, drawers and cupboard below, fitted mirror and light, low flush w/c, bidet, wainscotting, heated towel rail, double vertical cupboard, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit off mains, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 14'7 x 9' into recess (4.44m x 2.74m) :-
Bedroom 3 11'5 x 11' (3.48m x 3.35m) :- Including built in wardrobe
Bathroom 11’0 x 6’6 (3.35m x 1.98m):- Comprising panelled oval bath with telephone hand shower set, splashback tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror above, fitted cupboard, low flush w/c, tiled flooring
Study / Games Room 20’5 x 18’5 approx (partially subdivided) (6.22m x 5.61m) :- Access to luggage storage, fitted bookshelves, telephone point, access to;
Bedroom 4 20'10 max below minimum head height x 9'1 (6.35m x 2.77m) :- Access to eaves.
Bedroom 5 20'9 max below minimum head height x 13'1 (6.32m x 3.99m) :- Range of fitted wardrobes and shelving.
Shower Room 10’0 x 5’7 (3.05m x 1.70m) :- Comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with shower unit off mains, vanity unit with splashback tiling, marble top and cupboard below, low flush w/c.
Pillared entrance leading to asphalt driveway bounded by mature hedging and well stocked shrub beds
Detached Single Garage 19’10 x 11’8 (6.05m x 3.56m) :- With up and over door, loft storage, power and light, pedestrian door
Paved path to front with pedestrian access to both sides leading to rear with paved access leading to mature neatly maintained gardens with well stocked shrub beds and semi mature trees and hedging
Steps leading up to raised paved patio, access path leading to side garden.
Further paved patio opening to enclosed lawned area bounded by mature hedging and flower and shrub beds.
• 3000 SQ FT (appox)
• Approximate rates calculation - £2,480.70
• Long leasehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.