The latest project from Federation of Master Builders accredited AMD Homes, this detached family home is undergoing a complete renovation back to the original walls, and will be presented like a new home with superior turnkey finish and eye catching contemporary exterior, and a newly constructed detached double garage.
Occupying an elevated site with unrivalled views over the surrounding countryside towards Slemish, the property is located right on the edge of the award winning Garden Village of Ahoghill, and offers easy access to the Moravian settlement of Gracehill, with Ballymena and a range of schools and amenities all close by.
Situated on a plot totalling some 1.25acre, the site is accessed via a private stoned driveway through block pillars and wooden gates, and kerbed lawns on the approach. With adjacent paddock and extensive outside space for a range of potential uses, the complex may suit those with an equestrian need, as well as those who may wish to operate their own business, and can be adapted accordingly by AMD.
Rarely does a complex of such quality come to the market in as desirable a location, and as such we advise prospective purchasers register their interest early, allowing them maximum input into the final finish.
- Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge with solid oak flooring and stove unit.
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Kitchen includes range of solid wood Shaker style units and wooden work tops.
- Utility room with similar spec to kitchen, plumbed for washing machine.
- Cloakroom with lfwc and whb, with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Rear Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Gallery style First floor landing, fully carpeted.
- Master Bedroom, fully carpeted, with Dressing room and En-suite.
- En-suite Shower room with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2, fully carpeted, with aspect to front
- Bedroom 3, fully carpeted, with aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 4, fully carpeted, with aspect to rear.
- Bathroom includes superior 3 piece suite with free standing bath and walk in shower.
- Oil fired central heating system with pressurised water system.
- High level of electrical specification.
- Under floor heating to downstairs.
- Choice of 3 porcelain tiles where relevant.
- Solid oak internal doors with white architrave and skirting.
- Painted thoughout.
- uPVC fascia and soffits, double glazed windows and composite doors
- Smooth external finish and painted.
- Completed ground works laid lawn with kerbing, enclosed with wooden fencing, with patio area and purpose brick built BBQ.
- Private tarmac driveway accessed via block built pillars to suit dwelling, with woodengates.
- Positioned on elevated site overlooking surrounding countryside towards Slemish.
- Located 0.7 miles from Ahoghill, 2.3 miles from Gracehill and 4 miles from Ballymena and M2 links.
Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Oak balustrade staircase to first floor.
Lounge 3.95m x 3.35m (12’11” x 11’0”) :- Wood burning stove unit. Solid oak flooring.
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen area :- Porcelain tiled flooring throughout.
Kitchen area 5.30m x 2.20m (17’5” x 7’3”) :- Includes a range of solid wood Shaker style units with wooden worktops. Island unit. Facility for range of appliances. LED lighting.
Rear Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Hotpress off.
Cloakroom 1.75m x 1.30m :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with contemporary chrome accessories. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Utility room 3.50m x 2.21m (11’6” x 7’3”) :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Similar specification to Kitchen.
Gallery Style Landing :- Fully carpeted. Oak hand rail. Storage cupboard off.
Master Bedroom 3.75m x 3.40m (12’4” x 11’2”) :- Aspect to front towards Slemish. Fully carpeted. Built in wardrobe.
Walk in Dressing room 2.25m x 1.60m (7’4” x 5’3”) :- Fully carpeted.
En-suite 2.50m x 2.20m (8’3” x 7’3”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with contemporary chrome accessories. Corner shower cubicle. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.30m (11’2’’ x 10’10’’) :- Aspect to front towards Slemish. Fully carpeted.
Bedroom 3 3.95m x 3.50m (13’0” x 11’6”) :- Aspect to rear. Fully carpeted.
Bedroom 4 3.95m x 3.35m (13’0’’ x 11’0’’) :- Aspect to rear. Fully carpeted.
Bathroom 2.70m x 2.50m (8’10” x 8’2”) :- Includes luxury white three piece suite with contemporary chrome accessories, to include free standing bath. Walk in shower. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Detached Double Garage :- Roller door. uPVC pedestrian door. Rubbed concrete flooring.
Front :- Block built pillars with double wooden gates, offering access to private driveway, tarmac to front. Kerbed lawn areas.
Side :- Access to rear from either side.
Rear :- Laid in stone. Patio area with purpose block built BBQ.
2050 SQ FT (appox)
Approximate rates calculation - £TBC
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.