Occupying a prominent site close to the front of the Brooklands development, this spacious detached home (c.1525sqft) offers a pleasant aspect to the front, with detached garage and generous parking provision to the front, and enclosed gardens to the rear. Offering well proportioned living accommodation perfect for the modern family, the development is found on the Gracehill side of Ahoghill, and offers easy access to Ballymena and main commuter roads, with village amenities within easy walking distance.
• Entrance Hall with tiled flooring.
• Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
• Family room with Adam style fireplace.
• Lounge/Dining with French doors to rear.
• Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• Open Landing with Mahogany Handrail.
• Four Bedrooms, all with laminate wooden flooring.
• Bathroom includes white suite with shower cubicle.
• Mahogany double glazed windows.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Tarmac parking for up to 4 vehicles.
• Detached Garage with roller door.
• Fully enclosed to rear with lawn and patio.
• Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
• Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Storage under stairs. Mahogany balustrade staircase.
Cloakroom includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Half panelled walls. Tiled flooring.
Family room 4.06m x 3.63m (13’4” x 11’11”) :- Adam style fireplace with decorative tiled cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate wooden flooring. Picture rail.
Lounge/Dining 6.68m x 3.58m (21’11” x 11’9”) :- Adam style fireplace with decorative tiled cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate wooden flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Double French glass doors to rear.
Kitchen 4.04m x 2.46m (13’3” x 8’1”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in white. Sink unit with fly-over above window. Tiled to units. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker and fridge. Four place breakfast bar. Tiled flooring.
Utility room 2.49m x 2.29m (8’2” x 7’6”) :- Includes low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer.
Landing :- Mahogany hand rail. Access to loft. Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.63m (13’4’’ x 11’11’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.58m (12’1’’ x 11’9’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 3.58m x 2.90m (11’9” x 9’6”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 3.63m x 2.84m (11’11” x 9’4”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.74m x 2.46m (9’0” x 8’1”) :- White suite includes ceramic lfwc and whb with bath. Gold effect accessories including telephone taps to bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Half tiled to rest. Tiled flooring.
Detached Garage 6.45m x 3.45m (21’2” x 11’4”) :- Roller door. Loft storage.
Front :- Laid in lawn with flagged walkway.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for 3 vehicles.
Rear :- Flagged yard with raised lawn area. Fully enclosed.
• 1250 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,033.63
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.