Positioned on an extensive mature site on the edge of Ballymena, this well presented detached bungalow offers well proportioned living accommodation with a basement level annex offering additional living accommodation. Close to a range of local schools, town centre and main commuter roads, this attractive home will appeal to young families who can avail of the outside space.
• Entrance Area opening into Hallway.
• Lounge/Dining with Oak Adam style fireplace.
• Kitchen includes range of units in medium oak.
• Dining room with laminate wooden flooring.
• Three Bedrooms, Master with mirrored slide robes.
• Bathroom with white suite and quadrant shower.
• Basement level Annex with lfwc and whb.
• uPVC Georgian bar double glazed windows.
• uPVC Georgian bar double glazed doors.
• uPVC fascia and soffits.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Tarmac parking for numerous vehicles.
• Detached Garage with up and over door.
• Raised balcony area overlooking extensive lawns.
• Convenient to main commuter roads and town centre.
• Close to local schools.
• No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Access to loft Picture rail.
Lounge 6.38m x 3.84m (20’11” x 12’7”) :- Oak Adam style fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Sliding doors to patio.
Dining room 3.91m x 3.17m (11’9” x 10’5”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Eyeball lighting. Open to Kitchen.
Kitchen 3.91m x 3.35m (11’9” x 11’0”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in medium oak with glass displays. Sink unit with tiling to units. Built in hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 4.27m x 2.74m (14’0” x 9’0”) :- Built in mirrored slide robes.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 2.64m (12’1’’ x 8’8’’)
Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.67m (9’4” x 8’9”)
Bathroom 3.20m x 2.16m (10’6” x 7’1”) :- White three piece suite comprising white ceramic lfwc and whb, with ‘Jacuzzi’ bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Splash back tiling to whb and bath. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle electric shower. Tiled flooring. Hotpress off.
Annex 3.89m x 3.86m (12’9’’ x 12’8’’) :- Could be used as Den/Play room/Cinema Room/Wash room/Bedroom 4 (subject to all necessary approvals).
Wash Area 1.40m x 1.19m (4’7” x 3’11”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and vanity whb with chrome accessories.
Detached Garage :- Up and over door.
Front :- Laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking area for numerous vehicles.
Side :- Access to rear.
Rear :- Balcony area from Kitchen, with original tiled flooring. Mature gardens with extensive lawns.
• 1150 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,033.63
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.