Occupying a prominent corner site close to the front of the Brooklands development, this spacious detached home (c.1600sqft) offers low maintenance family living, with detached garage and generous parking provision to the front, and enclosed gardens to the rear. The popular Brooklands development is found on the Gracehill side of Ahoghill, and provides easy access to Ballymena and main commuter roads, with village amenities within easy walking distance.
• Entrance Hall with laminate wooden flooring.
• Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
• Family room with Adam style fireplace.
• Lounge/Dining with wood burning stove unit.
• Conservatory with patio door to rear decking.
• Kitchen includes range of contemporary gloss units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• Open Landing with Mahogany Handrail.
• Bathroom includes white suite with shower unit.
• Mahogany architrave and skirting, with white doors.
• Hardwood double glazed windows and doors.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Tarmac parking for numerous vehicles.
• Detached Garage with roller door.
• Fully enclosed to rear, with flagging and decking.
• Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
• Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
Entrance Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Mahogany balustrade staircase with storage.
Cloakroom includes white ceramic lfwc and whb. Gold effect accessories. Half panelled walls. Ash laminate wooden flooring.
Family room 4.06m x 3.61m (13’4” x 11’10”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Lounge/Dining 6.68m x 3.58m (21’11” x 11’9”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Wood burning stove unit. Double French glass doors to Conservatory.
Kitchen 4.00m x 2.46m (13’1” x 8’1”) :- Includes range of eye and low level contemporary gloss units in grey with chrome. Under pelmet lighting. Fly-over above window with spotlights. One and a quarter bowl sink unit. Built in hob and oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring.
Utility room 2.49m x 2.34m (8’2” x 7’8”) :- Includes range of low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Laminate wooden flooring. Mahogany handrail. Hotpress off. Access to loft. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.02m (11’10’’ x 9’10’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Walk in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.58m (12’2’’ x 11’9’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 3.58m x 2.87m (11’9” x 9’5”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 3.58m x 2.46m (11’9” x 8’1”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.74m x 2.46m (9’0” x 8’1”) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and raised corner bath. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower unit with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Spotlights.
Detached Garage 5.51m x 3.35m (18’1” x 11’0”) :- Roller door.
Front :- Laid in lawn with tarmac walkway.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Tarmac walkways. Flagged patio area. Raised decking area. Fully enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 1600 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,281.70
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.