A stunning recently built semi detached home within the popular Woodland Grove development by Hagan Homes, No 26 is on an elevated position offering an open outlook to the front and excellent privacy to the rear. The current owners have gone above and beyond with the level of finishing, creating a bright, contemporary, immaculately presented home. Moments drive from the A26 road network and within easy reach of local schools and town centre, this is an increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a superior home in a highly convenient locale.
• Open entrance area with porcelain tiled flooring.
• Lounge with Bay window.
• Kitchen/Dining/Living includes range of high gloss units.
• Storage area leading to Downstairs Toilet.
• Landing with shelved Storage cupboard.
• Three Bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
• Bathroom with contemporary white three piece suite.
• Fully floored attic with folding wooden stairs.
• uPVC double glazed windows.
• Black uPVC fascia and soffits.
• Gas central heating system.
• Fully alarmed.
• Asphalt off street parking for two vehicles.
• Enclosed to rear, with lawn and patio area.
• Wooden Shed, with light and power.
• Positioned on private site with aspect over green area.
• Close to local schools and town centre.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
Entrance Area :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Balustrade staircase. Storage under stairs.
Lounge 5.36m x 3.23m (17’7” x 10’7”) :- Bay window. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset.
Kitchen/Living/Dining 4.93m x 4.32m (16’2” x 14’2”) :- Includes range of contemporary high gloss units in white with chrome. One and a quarter bowl sunken sink unit with granite worktops. Tiled to units. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. LED lighting to kickboards.
Porcelain tiled flooring.
Storage area :- Fitted high gloss units. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 1.65m x 1.07m (5’5” x 3’6”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Landing :- Shelved Storage Cupboard off. Access to fully floored attic via folding wooden stairs.
Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.23m (12’5’’ x 10’7’’)
En-suite 2.51m x 0.99m (8’3” x 3’3”) :- Includes white wall mounted whb with splash back tiling and lfwc. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.23m x 2.90m(10’7” x 9’6”)
Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.18m (8’0” x 7’2”)
Bathroom 2.18m x 1.70m (7’2” x 5’7”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, wall mounted whb with splash back tiling and bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Fully tiled to bath. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Wooden Shed with light and power.
Front :- Asphalt off street parking area for two vehicles. Flagged walkway with decorative stone beds. Aspect towards green area.
Side :- Gated access to rear. Secure tarmac parking.
Rear :- Flagged yard. Raised patio and lawns, with flagged walkway. Enclosed with wooden fencing and wrought iron railings.
• 1050 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £834.46
• Maintenance charge - £165 p.a.
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.