A renovated and modernised home in a settled residential area, this attractive property is presented to a high standard, and benefits from off street parking for two vehicles to the front, with an enclosed low maintenance yard to the rear with communal green area beyond.
Perfect as a starter home or investment property, bus routes and main commuter roads are nearby, with a range of amenities within close proximity, and Camphill Primary School within walking distance.
- Entrance hall with laminate wooden flooring.
- Cloakroom and Storage Cupboard.
- Lounge/Dining with laminate wooden flooring.
- Dining room, with French glass doors to Lounge.
- Extended Kitchen with range of Shaker style units.
- Three bedrooms, one with laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and LED lighting.
- Recently installed gas central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- Solid pine internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Brick pavia yard to rear, with view over green area.
- Flagged patio and off street parking to front.
- Convenient to local schools and main roads.
Entrance Hall. :- Laminate wooden flooring. Pine panelled ceiling.
Cloakroom off. Storage Cupboard off.
Lounge 5.97m x 3.53m (19’7’’ x 11’7’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Brick built fireplace and hearth. Feature beam ceiling.
Dining room 3.61m x 2.26m (11’10” x 7’5”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Double French glass doors to Lounge.
Kitchen 3.53m x 3.00m (11’7’’ x 9’10’’) :- Includes range of eye and low
level Shaker style units with chrome. One and a quarter bowl stainless
steel sink unit. Granite effect worktops and up-stands. Built in hob and oven.
Glass splash back with stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing
machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Tiled floor.
Landing. Pine panelled ceiling with spotlights. Storage Cupboard off.
Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.48m (12’9’’ x 11’5’’)
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 1.70m (12’5’’ x 5’7’’)
Bedroom 3 3.45m x 1.99m (11’4” x 6’7”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom includes vanity whb and Jacuzzi ‘P’ bath with coloured LED
lighting. Chrome accessories including contemporary shower over bath.
Chrome heated towel rail. Panelled walls and ceiling with spotlights.
Front :- Concrete parking area. Raised flagged patio area. Flagged walkway.
Rear :- Brick pavia yard. Aspect over green area.
1000 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation - £580.15
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.