A superbly maintained and immaculately presented detached home within the popular Rockfield Heights development, No 26 is positioned on a spacious corner site, with secure parking, landscaped gardens and brick pavia patio area. Internally the property benefits from a high level of finish, with Sun room extension and downstairs toilet, and is in excellent decorative order. Within walking distance of village amenities, Connor is found between Antrim and Ballymena, and offers easy access via the A26 road network to Antrim Area Hospital, Aldergrove International Airport and Belfast City Centre.
• Entrance Hall with Cloakroom off.
• Downstairs Toilet.
• Lounge with oak Adam style fireplace.
• Dining room with double doors to Sun room.
• Sun room with Upvc patio doors to rear.
• Landing with Hotpress off.
• Three Bedrooms, two with wooden flooring.
• Bathroom with contemporary white suite.
• Solid Mahogany internal doors.
• uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed windows.
• uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed external doors.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Brick pavia parking for numerous vehicles to front.
• Vehicular access to rear.
• Landscaped gardens to rear with lawns and patio.
• Moments walk from village amenities.
• Convenient to commuter roads between Ballymena and Antrim.
• Convenient to Antrim Area Hospital and Aldergrove Airport.
Entrance Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring with up-stands. Balustrade staircase.
Downstairs Toilet 2.39m x 0.97m (7’10” x 3’2”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Chrome heated towel rail. Porcelain tiled flooring with up-stands.
Lounge 4.78m x 4.70m (15’8” x 15’5”) :- Oak Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Open double doorway to Dining room.
Dining room 3.61m x 3.56m (11’10” x 11’8”) :- uPVC patio doors to Sun room.
Sun room 3.45m x 3.20m (11’4” x 10’6”) :- Ceramic tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Kitchen/Dining 4.85m x 4.09m (15’8” x 13’5”) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in cream with under pelmet lighting. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with tiling to units. Walnut effect worktops. Built in hob and oven. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Island breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled flooring. Spotlights. Larder cupboard off.
Landing :- Access to loft. Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 4.80m x 3.02m (15’9’’ x 9’11’’) :- Oak flooring. Dormer window.
Bedroom 2 4.11m x 3.61m(13’6” x 11’10”)
Bedroom 3 4.09m x 2.97m (13’5” x 9’9”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.87m x 1.85m (9’5” x 6’1”) :- Includes contemporary white three piece suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Panelled ceiling with spotlights.
Front :- Brick pavia parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs.
Side :- Gated vehicular access to rear.
Rear :- Landscaped gardens to rear, with lawns, rockery, mature shrubbery and water feature. Brick pavia patio area with circular centrepiece. Fully enclosed with evergreen hedges providing privacy.
• 1500 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £992.42
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.