• Entrance Hallway with solid oak flooring and turning Pine balustrade staircase.
• Cloakroom and walk in Hot press off Hallway.
• Lounge with reclaimed brick fireplace and multi fuel stove unit.
• GF Bathroom with classic suite, including free standing bath and double shower cubicle.
• GF Bedroom with triple aspect to front.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining with range of bespoke, hand painted units.
• Family room open from Kitchen, with reclaimed brick fireplace.
• Sun room, with African slate tiled flooring and multi fuel stove unit.
• Rear Hallway, with Storage Cupboard off.
• Utility room, with range of units; plumbed for washing machine.
• First floor landing with solid oak flooring; Storage cupboard off.
• Master Bedroom, with eaves storage.
• En-suite Shower room with ceramic sanitary ware and fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle.
• Bedroom 2, with eaves storage.
• Bedroom 3, with eaves storage.
• Shower room with quadrant shower cubicle and electric shower.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Pressurised water system.
• Beam vacuum system.
• Solid pine internal doors, architrave and skirting
• uPVC double glazed windows.
• uPVC fascia and soffits.
• Natural slate roofing.
• Positioned on 0.75 acre plot with views over surrounding countryside.
• Detached Garage with roller door and loft storage.
• Private driveway from Martinstown Road, laid in asphalt.
• Asphalt parking area for numerous vehicles.
• Extensive lawn area to the rear.
• Railed decking area from Sun room.
• Located approximately 7 miles from Ballymena.
• Located approximately 11 miles from Cushendall.
• Within comfortable walking distance of village amenities.
A charming detached chalet bungalow offering flexible living
accommodation over some 2500sqft, this spacious home is finished to an
exacting standard, full of country charm and original style features,
combined with a luxury standard of modern conveniences.
Positioned on a mature site of roughly 0.75 acre with eye catching views
over the surrounding countryside, the property is protected from the road
and offers a high degree of privacy. Accessed via a private sweeping
driveway from the road, the approach is laid in asphalt with an extensive
parking area, with extensive lawn areas and decking area to the rear.
A short drive from Ballymena and offering easy access to The Glens
of Antrim and world renowned Causeway Coast, the local primary school
and village amenities are within comfortable walking distance.
Given the scarcity of this type of property within the locale, we would
recommend early inspection, allowing prospective purchasers to get a true
sense of the quality on offer.
Entrance Hallway :- Solid oak flooring. Turning pine balustrade staircase with carved detailing. Vaulted ceiling.
Cloakroom off. Walk in Hotpress and store.
Lounge 5.05m x 4.88m (16’7” x 16’0”) :- Solid oak flooring. Reclaimed brick oversized fireplace, with beam mantle and multi fuel stove unit. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Bedroom 4 4.98m x 3.86m (16’4” x 12’8”) :- Triple aspect to front.
Bathroom 3.40m x 2.97m (11’2” x 9’9”) :- Classic white suite comprising ceramic ‘Adelphi’ whb, ceramic medium flush wc, and free standing roll top bath. Chrome accessories including telephone taps to bath. Double quadrant shower cubicle with ‘Rose’ head, with full ceramic tiling. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining 6.73m x 4.29m (22’1’’ x 14’1’’) :- Includes range of bespoke hand painted units with glass displays and under pelmet lighting. Belfast sink unit with granite worktops. Separate unit with tiled ‘Over-mantle’, and space for ‘Range’ style cooker, plumbed for gas. Space for fridge/freezer. African slate tiled flooring. French glass doo to Rear Hall. Open to Family room.
Family room 4.29m x 3.76m (14’1” x 12’4”) :- Reclaimed brick fireplace with beam mantle and multi fuel stove unit. African slate tiled flooring. French glass door to Sun room.
Sun room 4.27m x 3.91m (14’0” x 12’10”) :- Africane slate tiled flooring. Vaulted ceiling with feature beams.
Rear Hallway :- African slate tiled flooring. Cloakroom off.
Utility room 2.77m x 2.31m (9’1” x 7’7”) :- Includes range of low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer and fridge/freezer. African slate tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 4.06m x 3.40m (13’4” x 11’2”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Ceramic splash back tiling to whb. African slate tiled flooring.
Landing. Solid oak flooring. Velux window. Spotlights. Access to loft. Storage cupboard off.
Master Bedroom 5.05m x 4.83m (16’7” x 15’10”) :- Solid pine flooring. Eaves storage. Velux window.
En-suite 1.96m x 1.83m (6’5” x 6’0”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Fully tiled wall to whb. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 4.98m x 4.83m (16’4” x 15’10”) :- Eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 4.83m x 4.70m (15’10” x 15’5”) :- Eaves storage.
Shower room 2.18m x 1.78m (7’2” x 5’10”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Splash back tiling to whb. Porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights.
Detached Garage 6.20m x 5.97m (20’4” x 19’7”) :- Roller door. Loft storage.
Front :- Approached by private, sweeping, asphalt driveway, bordered with lawn and crossing small bridge. Asphalt parking area for numerous vehicles.
Side :- Laid in lawn either side.
Rear :- Extensive lawn areas, with views over open countryside. Railed decking area from Sun room.
• 2500 SQ FT (appox)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,860.53
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.