Well presented detached bungalow and garage positioned in a private cul-de-sac just of the Grove Road, within easy reach Ballymena town centre, local shopping unit and main commuter roads offering easy access to Belfast, North Coast and others. Seldom does a property of this style appear on the market therefore Rainey & Gregg advise interested parties to arrange early inspections to avoid disappointment.
• Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring.
• Lounge with Multi fuel stove unit.
• Kitchen/Dining with range of units in cream.
• Three Double Bedrooms, Master with new slide robes.
• Bathroom with newly fitted suite and electric shower.
• Hardwood double glazed windows and external doors.
• Oil fired central heating system with solid fuel link up.
• uPVC and soffits with ‘Dry Verge System’.
• Garage with up and over door.
• Tarmac parking for numerous vehicles.
• Enclosed to rear, laid in lawn with flagged patio.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
• Well located within walking distance of town.
• Close to range of local schools.
Entrance Hall :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Newly hung French glass doors to Kitchen and Lounge.
Lounge 4.70m x 3.33m (15’5’’ x 10’11’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Multi fuel stove unit with connection to heating system. Slate tiled hearth.
Kitchen/Dining 4.57m x 3.84m (15’0” x 12’7”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in cream with glass displays. Stainless steel sink unit with tiling to units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 4.01m x 3.02m (13’2” x9’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Recently fitted mirrored slide robes.
Bedroom 2 3.07m x 3.02m (10’1” x 9’11”)
Bedroom 3 3.02m x 3.02m (9’11” x 9’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 1.98m x 1.78m (6’6” x 5’10”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Electric shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
Garage 7.41m x 2.84m (24’4” x 9’4”) :- Up and over door.
Front :- Tarmac parking area. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Access to rear.
Rear :- Flagged patio and walkway. Laid in lawn. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 1000 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £909.59
• Long leasehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.