An immaculate bungalow in one of Ballymena's most sought after locations, No 21 Leighinmohr Park has been extended and upgraded by the current owners to an exacting standard, with well proportioned living accommodation on a private, low maintenance. A short walk from Ballymena Academy, Cambridge House and Ballymena Railway Station, the town centre is within easy reach, with a range of commuter roads all easily accessible. Seldom do bungalows of this standard come to the market, catering for both those downsizing and those in need of a quality family home in a good locale.
- Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with wood burning stove unit.
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen.
- Kitchen includes range of Shaker style units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
- Four Bedrooms, all with laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
- White panelled internal doors throughout.
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits, with ‘Dry Verge System’.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Detached Garage with roller door.
- Extensive tarmac parking area to front and side.
- Gated vehicular access to rear.
- Fully enclosed concrete yard to rear.
- Convenient to town centre, main roads and Railway Station.
- Within easy walking distance of local grammar schools.
Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Lounge 4.67m x 4.09m (15’4” x 13’5”) :- Mahogany Adam style fireplace with granite and tiled inset. Wood burning stove unit.
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen 5.87m x 4.67m (19’3” x 15’4”) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units with chrome. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Granite effect worktops. Space for cooker. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Chrome heated towel rail. Laminate wooden flooring. Spotlights.
Utility room 2.08m x 1.93m (6’10” x 6’4”) :- Includes white country style units with chrome. Granite effect worktop with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Tiled flooring.
Cloakroom 2.06m x 0.97m (6’9” x 3’2”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb. Chrome accessories. Half tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.45m (12’0” x 11’4”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.17m (11’5” x 10’5”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted bed recess.
Bedroom 3 3.45m x 2.46m (11’4” x 8’1”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 3.51m x 2.31m (11’6” x 7’7”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Currently used as Office.
Bathroom 3.20m x 2.44m (10’6” x 8’0”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, Walnut vanity whb, and tile panelled bath. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
Detached Garage :- Up and over door.
Front :- Tarmac parking area. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Tarmac parking area. Gated vehicular access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed concrete yard.
1400 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation - £1,364.39
Long leasehold assumed
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.