Built 15 years ago, the original and current owners have shown a remarkable eye to detail in creating an individual home full of classic style. An imaginative floor makes it distinct from so many similarly sized homes, yet practical for family living.
Finished and presented to an exacting standard throughout, the internal specification is unrivalled. Externally all ground works are completed and in keeping with the classic theme. The ‘Colonnade’,Detached Double Garage, Workshop and the panoramic views towards Slemish are some of the most noteworthy external features.
Occupying a private site close to the start of the Drumramer Road, Ahoghill and Gracehill villages are easily accessible via the Glebe Road. A selection of well regarded schools, restaurants and shops are within a short driving distance. Main commuter roads to Belfast are also withineasy reach, as is Ballymena town centre.
Perfect for the more discerning purchaser seeking a break from the norm. Personal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the standard of home on offer.
Please contact our office for further details.
- Entrance Porch with original tiled flooring and stained glass French door.
- Hallway with oak wooden flooring and Ash balustrade staircase.
- Open plan Dining area below Gallery Landing.
- Shower room with white sanitary ware and Italian Travertine tiled flooring.
- Lounge with Inglenook fireplace and Bay window.
- Ground floor Guest Bedroom with French doors and Sliding Sash window.
- Living/Kitchen area with centre division – Inglenook fireplace and Over Mantle each side.
- Bespoke hand made Kitchen with Bay window offering views towards Slemish.
- Living area with French doors leading to Colonnade and patio area.
- Utility room with Shaker units and Belfast sink unit.
- Open plan Gallery Landing with original features and Study area.
- Bedroom 1, Double room with aspect towards Slemish.
- Bedroom 2, Double room with aspect towards Slemish.
- Bedroom 3, Double room with aspect over open countryside.
- Bathroom includes double shower cubicle and Adelphi suite with free standing roll top bath.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Jetted pressurised water system.
- Hardwood double glazed windows, mix of French windows, traditional and Sliding Sash.
- Painted wooden internal doors with hockey stick architraving.
- Low maintenance brick fascia with black aluminium guttering.
- Positioned on private site with completed groundworks.
- Private access from road, via tarmac driveway through pillared and gated entrance.
- Laid in lawns with mature shrubs, trees and flagged walkway.
- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
- Colonnade and Patio area from Living area, ideal for Summer hosting.
- Detached Double Garage with Adjoining Workshop.
- Located approximately 6 miles from Ballymena town centre.
- Located roughly 1.5 miles from Ahoghill, and 3 miles (approx.) from Gracehill.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
Entrance Porch :- Original tiled flooring. Stained glass French door to Hallway.
Hallway :- Oak solid wooden floor. Ash balustrade staircase. Spotlights.
Dining area Approximate area - 5.94m x 3.35m (19’6” x 11’0”)
Shower room includes white ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Shower cubicle. Tonge and Groove half height Wainscotting. Italian Travertine tiling.
Lounge 5.38m x 3.89m (17’8” x 12’9”) :- Oak wooden flooring. Inglenook fireplace with brick inset, reclaimed beam mantle and slate hearth. Plumbed for gas. Bay window. Sliding Sash window.
Bedroom 4 4.01m x 3.43m (13’2” x 11’3”) :- Double French doors to side. Sliding Sash window.
Open Plan Living/ Kitchen area 9.96m x 5.46m (37’4’’ x 17’11’’)
Bespoke Kitchen includes range of hand made solid wood units, with contrasting Maple, Cherrywood and painted Maple. Rosewood handles. Belfast sink unit with Cumbrian Seagreen Slate worktops and up-stands. Over-mantle with ‘Range’ style cooker including gas hob and electric grill and double oven, with tumbled Marble mosaic splash back tiling. Italian Travertine floor tiling.
Living area includes feature reclaimed brick wall with Inglenook fireplace, with reclaimed beam mantle and red natural tiled hearth. Oil burning stove. Spotlights. French doors to Colonnade. Italian Travertine tiling.
Utility room 2.95m x 1.96m (9’8” x 6’5”) :- Includes range of Shaker style units in cream. Belfast sink unit with wooden worktop and up-stand.
Gallery Style Landing :- Solid pine flooring. Exposed pine beams. Ash handrails. Currently used as Study area with separate Reading area.
Bedroom 1 5.38m x 4.44m (17’8” x 14’7”) :- Solid pine flooring. Ceramic wash hand basin with chrome accessories. Aspect towards Slemish.
Bedroom 2 5.38m x 3.86m (17’8” x 12’8”) :- Solid pine flooring. Ceramic wash hand basin with chrome accessories. Aspect towards Slemish.
Bedroom 3 5.38m x 3.86m (17’8” x 12’8”) :- Solid pine flooring. Ceramic wash hand basin with chrome accessories. Aspect over open countryside.
Bathroom 3.76m x 3.61m (12’4” x 11’10”) :- White four piece ‘Adelphi’ suite includes lfwc, whb, bidet and free standing cast iron roll top bath. Chrome accessories. Recently fitted double quadrant shower cubicle, fully panelled. Heated towel rail. Tongue and groove half height Wainscotting. Solid pine flooring. Walk in Storage Hotpress.
Detached Double Garage 6.32m x 5.41m (20’9” x 17’9”) :- Electric roller doors. Loft storage.
Workshop 5.46m x 2.59m (17’11” x 8’6”)
Front :- Pillared and gated entrance with kerned tarmac driveway. Laid in lawn with flagged walkways.
Side :- Access to Garage. Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
Rear :- Laid in lawn with views over open countryside.
Colonnade and Patio accessed from Living area.
3000 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation - £2,144.50
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.