- Entrance Porch with French glass door to Hallway.
- Hallway with ‘Harbour Oak’ laminate flooring.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen.
- Lounge includes Adam style fireplace.
- Kitchen includes range of bespoke units in cream.
- Ground floor Shower room.
- Landing with storage area off.
- Three Bedrooms, two to first floor.
- Bathroom includes white three piece suite.
- Sub floor in place for Sun room extension.
- Mahogany double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Parking area for numerous vehicles.
- Extensive lawn area.
- Panoramic views over open countryside and Slemish.
- Convenient to Broughshane and main commuter roads.
A charming home in a quaint rural setting in the heart of the Braid Valley, this well presented property occupies a large, mature site of approximately 0.75 acre, with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside towards Slemish. A short drive from Broughshane village, main commuter roads and Ballymena town centre beyond, Carnlough and Glenarm are easily accessible, offering a gateway to The Glens of Antrim and Causeway Coast. Sites of this calibre seldom come to the market, especially when complimented with a dwelling of this quality , and as such we advise early inspection to avoid disappointment.
Entrance Porch :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights. French glass door to Hallway.
Hallway :- Harbour Oak laminate wooden flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen 8.79m x 4.09m (28’10” x 13’5”)
Lounge with Adam style fireplace, with decorative tiled cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. ‘Harbour Oak’ laminate wooden flooring. Spotlights.
Kitchen includes range of bespoke eye and low level units in cream. Belfast sink unit with wooden effect worktops. Space for cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan with glass hood. Space for fridge/freezer. ‘Harbour Oak’ laminate wooden flooring and up-stands. Vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom 1 3.84m x 3.02m (12’7” x 9’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Shower room 2.31m x 1.68m (7’7” x 5’6”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Landing :- Storage area off. Access to loft. Double socket and telephone point – could be Study area.
Bedroom 2 4.11m x 3.07m (13’6’’ x 10’1’’)
Bedroom 3 3.86m x 3.20m (12’8” x 10’6”) :- Built in storage.
Bathroom 3.12m x 2.54m (10’3” x 8’4”) :- White suite includes ceramic lfwc and whb with bath. Chrome accessories including telephone taps to bath. Splash back tiling to whb. Built in storage.
Sub floor in place for Sun room extension.
Front :- Private tarmac driveway from Carnlough Road. Extensive lawn area.
Side :- Parking area for numerous vehicles. Lawn area.
Rear :- Gravel area. Panoramic views over surrounding countryside towards Slemish.
• 1250 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £950.94
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.