An attractive semi detached home on private site with detached garage, gardens and off street parking, this bright and spacious property has been modernised and extended by the current owners. Within easy walking distance of town centre, local schools and the Ecos path, main commuter roads are accessible from the nearby Broughshane Road, making this an ideal spot for those with young families or first time buyers. Given the shortgage of affordable starter homes available in this location, early inspection is advised to avoid disappointment.
• Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
• Lounge with Adam style fireplace and marble inset.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining room.
• Kitchen includes range of units in white with chrome.
• Lean-to/Utility area, plumbed for washing machine.
• Ground floor Shower room off Lean-to.
• Three Bedrooms, one with laminate wooden flooring.
• Bathroom includes white three piece suite.
• Hardwood double glazed windows.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Tarmac parking for numerous vehicles.
• Detached Garage with up and over door.
• Enclosed to rear, with lawn and patio.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
• Within walking distance of schools and town centre.
• No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. Mahogany balustrade staircase. Storage under stairs.
Lounge 3.96m x 3.636m (13’0” x 11’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
Kitchen/Dining room 6.12m x 4.04m (20’1” x 13’3”)
Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units in white with chrome. Stainless steel sink unit with wooden effect worktops and up-stands. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan with glass hood and splash back. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Breakfast bar.
Dining room with laminate wooden flooring.
Lean-to/Utility area 2.97m x 2.69m (9’9” x 8’10”) :- Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
Shower room includes ceramic lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower area with electric shower. Tiled flooring.
Landing with Shelved Hotpress off. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.20m (13’0’’ x 10’6’’)
Bedroom 2 3.51m x 2.44m(11’6” x 8’0”)
Bedroom 3 3.00m x 2.79m (9’10” x 9’2”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.51m x 1.65m (8’3” x 5’5”) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories including telephone taps to bath. Splash back tiling to bath.
Detached Garage 4.85m x 3.03m (15’11” x 10’0”) :- Up and over door.
Front :- Laid in lawn with tarmac driveway.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn. Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Flagged patio area. Laid in lawn with concrete walkway. Fully enclosed.
• 1050 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £826.90
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.