Finished and presented to an exacting standard, this attractive rural property extends to some 2300sqft , and offers well proportioned living accommodation to include 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception rooms and Sun room extension.
Positioned within a sleepy hollow offering a high level of privacy, the dwelling is accessed from a well maintained, short laneway which services only two homes. The plot covers roughly 0.65 acre, and benefits from generous parking provision, mature gardens and a detached double sized garage. The open aspect to the rear overlooks the surrounding countryside, with a decking area from the Sun room well designed to take full advantage of the idyllic rural setting.
A short drive from the main Larne Road, Moorfields Primary School is close by, with main commuter roads to Larne, Ballyclare, Ballymena, Belfast, Doagh, Antrim and Aldergrove all easily accessible.
Purchased with no forwarding chain, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superior family home in a highly convenient location.
Please contact our office for further details.
- Open Hallway with pine balustrade staircase.
- Lounge with cast iron fireplace and Bay window.
- Family room with Double French glass doors to Kitchen.
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen.
- Kitchen includes range of units, appliances and ‘Aga’ cooker.
- Sun room with uPVC patio doors to Decking area.
- Rear Hallway with Storage Cupboard off.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Downstairs Toilet.
- First floor landing with shelved Storage Hotpress off.
- Master Bedroom, with En-suite.
- En-suite includes shower cubicle with white ceramic lfwc and whb.
- Bedroom 2 with aspect to front.
- Bedroom 3 with aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 4 with aspect to rear.
- Bathroom with luxury suite and shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Pressurised water system.
- Fully alarmed.
- Solid oak internal doors with pine architrave and skirting.
- uPVC double glazed Georgian bar windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Positioned on private site overlooking surrounding countryside.
- Sweeping driveway newly laid in decorative stone.
- Mature gardens with lawns and evergreen hedges.
- Convenient to range of towns and villages.
- Belfast and Aldergrove International Airport easily accessible.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Hallway :- Solid oak flooring. Pine balustrade staircase.
Lounge 4.72m x 3.99m (15’6’’ x 13’1’’) :- Solid oak flooring. Cast iron fireplace with granite hearth. Bay window.
Family room 4.52m x 3.99m (14’10” x 13’1”) :- Solid oak flooring. Double French glass doors to Kitchen.
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen area 6.88m x 3.58m (22’7’’ x 11’9’’) :- Includes range of eye and low level Country style units in cream with glass displays. One and a quarter bowl sunken sink unit with granite worktops and up-stands. Over-mantle with ‘Aga’ cooker, splash back tiling. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Island breakfast bar with granite top. Tiled flooring. Double French glass doors to Sun room.
Sun room 3.58m x 3.45m (11’9” x 11’4”) :- Tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors onto Decking area.
Rear Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard off.
Cloakroom with lfwc and whb. Tiled flooring.
Utility room 2.57m x 2.08m (8’5” x 6’10”) :- Includes matching eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Integrated freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Pine handrail. Shelved Storage Hotpress. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.58m (13’1” x 11’9”) :- Aspect to front.
En-suite 2.95m x 0.97m (9’8” x 3’2”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 4.70m x 3.99m (15’5” x 13’1”)
Bedroom 3 3.76m x 3.61m (12’4” x 11’10”)
Bedroom 4 3.58m x 3.00m (11’9’’ x 9’10’’)
Bathroom 3.28m x 2.44m (10’9” x 8’0”) :- White three piece suite includes walnut backed lfwc, circular ceramic bowl on walnut plinth, with oval bath and tiled surround. Chrome accessories including telephone taps to bath. Quadrant shower cubicle with ceramic tiling. Half tiled to rest. Tiled flooring.
Detached Double Sized Garage 7.16m x 6.20m (23’6” x 20’4”) : Roller door.
Accessed via well maintained laneway used by only one other property.
Front :- Sweeping decorative stone driveway. Kerbed lawns, enclosed with evergreen hedges.
Rear :- Raised decking area from Sun room, with aspect over open countryside. Laid in lawn with evergreen hedges.
2300 SQ FT (appox)
Approximate rates calculation - £1,818.35
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.