Presented to the most exacting of modern standards, this detached bungalow comes to the market in superb decorative order, and is finished to the last word throughout.
Occupying an extensive site with feature decking area overlooking the flagged patio and mature gardens to the rear, the property benefits from off street parking to the front.
Well located on the outskirts of Ballymena town centre, local schools, shopping amenities and parks are all close by, with main commuter roads easily accessible.
A superior modern bungalow such as this is highly sought after in the current market, and especially one which would suit both those downsizing and those seeking family living.
• Entrance Area with porcelain tiled flooring.
• Hallway with French doors to Lounge and Family room.
• Lounge with oak Adam style fireplace.
• Family room with Adam style fireplace, open to Dining.
• Dining room with uPVC patio doors to rear.
• Kitchen includes range of Shaker style units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• Three Bedrooms, two with built in storage.
• Bathroom includes white suite with electric shower.
• uPVC Georgian bar double glazed windows.
• uPVC double glazed external doors.
• uPVC fascia and soffits.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Fully alarmed.
• Tarmac parking area with brick pavia to front.
• Garage with separate storage area to rear.
• Extensive rear garden, with decking, patio and lawns.
• Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
• Close to local schools.
Entrance Area :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Glass door to Hallway.
Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Shelved Hotpress off. French glass doors to Lounge and Family room.
Lounge 5.18m x 3.86m (17’0” x 11’10”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Oak Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
Family room 3.35m x 3.33m (11’0” x 10’11”) :- Includes Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and hearth. Oak laminate wooden flooring. French glass door to Kitchen. Open doorway to Dining room.
Dining room 3.15m x 2.41m (21’11” x 7’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 3.76m x 1.80m (12’4” x 5’11”) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in cream with chrome. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with wooden effect worktops. Tiled to units. Built in gas hob and electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Porcelain tiled flooring. Half tiled walls. Open to Utility room.
Utility room 2.16m x 1.98m (7’1” x 6’6”) :- Includes range of matching units and worktops. Space for fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 5.61m x 2.54m (18’5’’ x 8’4’’)
Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.33m (10’11’’ x 10’11’’) :- Built in storage.
Bedroom 3 3.96m x 2.26m (13’0” x 7’5”) :- Built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 3.33m x 1.65m (10’11” x 5’5”) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories including telephone taps to bath. Electric shower over bath. Fully tiled to bath, part tiled to rest. Tiled flooring.
Garage 4.85m x 3.17m (15’11” x 10’5”) :- Roller door.
Storage Area 3.68m x 2.74m (12’1” x 9’0”)
Front :- Tarmac driveway. Laid in brick pavia.
Side :- Tarmac parking area.
Rear :- Raised decking area. Flagged patio area. Extensive lawn area.
• 1100 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £909.59
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.