- Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with laminate wooden flooring, could be used as Bedroom 4.
- Dining room with tiled fireplace.
- Extended Kitchen includes range of units.
- Utility area, plumbed for washing machine.
- ‘Lean-to’ with uPVC frame.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Bathroom includes three piece suite and electric shower.
- Wooden double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Potential for off street parking to front.
- Fully enclosed yard with secure oil tank.
- Communal tarmac area to rear.
- Immediate to village amenities.
- Located between Antrim and Ballymena.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Spacious end terrace home with the potential for off street parking on the doorstep of Kells village, offering easy access to Ballymena, Antrim and Belfast via the a26 commuter road. Available with no forwarding chain this is an excellent opportunity for the private investor to acquire a property with some potential.
Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. Frosted glass panelled doors.
Lounge 3.68m x 3.56m (12’1” x 11’8”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted fireplace. Could be used as Bedroom 4.
Dining room 4.04m x 3.07m (13’3” x 10’1”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Tiled fireplace, hearth and TV plinth. French glass door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 5.16m x 2.87m (16’11” x 9’4”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units in medium oak. Built in hob and oven. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Panelled ceiling.
Utility area 2.11m x 1.47m (6’11” x 4’10”) :- Includes eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Granite effect worktops and splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
‘Lean-to’ 3.45m x 2.57m (11’4” x 8’5”) :- Tiled flooring. uPVC frame. Panelled
Bedroom 1 4.17m x 2.54m (13’8’’ x 8’4’’)
Bedroom 2 3.12m x 2.57m (10’3’’ x 8’5’’)
Bedroom 3 3.02m x 2.41m (9’11” x 7’11”)
Bathroom 2.36m x 1.55m (7’9” x 5’1”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Electric shower over bath. Hotpress off. Pine panelled ceiling.
Front :- Potential for off street parking.
Side :- Access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed yard with secure oil tank. Communal tarmac area.
• 1000 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £490/500
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.